Do more, faster.
All NEW 2020 Version 19.0 Is Here!
QuickBooks Point of Sale 19.0 is a robust all-in-one POS offering retailers one place to manage inventory more efficiently, accept new payment types, and stay connected with your customers. It’s built for your retail business, online and in-store with seamless eCommerce integration, contactless payments, multichannel inventory management, and a whole lot more.
- Accept all payment types including contactless, gift cards, and mobile.
- Real-time inventory updates give you greater control overpricing.
- New hardware is built for maximum power and minimum space, available in more colors and sleeker designs.
- More tablet choices and a new flip stand to speed checkouts.
- Optional eCommerce integration gives you one place to manage all your business, both online and in-store.
- Scalable to handle large, multi-location retailers
Description & Features
QuickBooks Desktop Integration
QuickBooks Point of Sale is designed to sync with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise so you can save time and get an accurate, up-to-date financial picture of your business, on-demand. Set it up once and the automatic sync does the work for you. Detailed reporting provides in-depth views of all sales and inventory counts.
At the end of your sales day, you can have your Point of Sale sync with QuickBooks Desktop (sold separately) reducing double entries so you save on both time and errors. QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale helps you keep your books updated all year long so that when tax time comes, you’ll be ready.
Take CRM to the next level. See customer history like balance owed, credit available, loyalty program status, and special offers at the top of your transaction screen every time you ring up a sale.
The latest edition of QuickBooks Point of Sale gives you one dashboard with an accurate inventory snapshot in real time, so you can make more profitable decisions. Each sale—online or in-store—automatically updates inventory in QuickBooks POS, so there’s no question about what’s in-stock or when to re-order.
- Get inventory updates across all channels with every order, sale, and return.
- Track inventory on multiple levels, such as vendor, department, style, size, and color.
- Identify trends with advanced reporting features.
- Prevent overselling with real-time inventory updates.
Make Sales & Accept Payments
Accept virtually all payment types right in POS including NFC and tap-to-pay options like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Information flows directly to QuickBooks, reducing double data entry and errors. Makes reconciliation easier than ever.
- Use one system to accept mobile, tap-to-pay, and EMV credit and debit cards.
- Choose from flexible payment plan options with competitive rates.
- Accept payments securely, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Take your retail business on the road with mobile payments.
- Save time with seamless reconciliation with QuickBooks financial software.
Ring sales and develop customer relationships with one retail pos system. New capabilities give you new flexibility: more tablet options and sleeker, modern hardware enable you to speed checkouts and track inventory accurately—anywhere in your store.
- New tablet options mean more ways to manage sales, inventory, and customer data from anywhere in the shop.
- New receipt printer gives you the flexibility to include your website to help build online sales.
- Accept all payment types, including contactless and mobile, so customers can pay the way they want.
- Generate repeat business using detailed customer information to personalize offers and promotions.
Manage your inventory
Don’t get caught with empty shelves. Learn what your bestsellers are and what you need to restock. Quickbooks updates are inventory with every transaction so you don’t have to do it manually.
Works seamlessly with QuickBooks
QuickBooks updates your books everytime you take a payment, process a sale or update your inventory, saving you time and effort. There will be less room for manual errors and you’ll be ready at tax time.3
QuickBooks Point of Sale Versions
QuickBooks POS Desktop 19.0 Features
Save time with Faster Performance: 10 x faster startup time & faster workflows
Allows better screen readability with improved visual design
Improved Keyboard Shortcuts
Multi-Task by working on different parts of the program (i.e. sales receipt, checking reports, etc.)
Sorting in Key Workflows such as: Ring a Sale, Received Items, Returned Items
Support for backing up files with sizes greater than 4 GB
EMV Chip Card Ready8
Answer a few simple questions to start
Use a bar code scanner to ring sales
Set up a payments account (Merchant Account) that lets you accept credit cards right in your software2
Includes over 50 built-in sales, customer and inventory reports
Create and save customized reports quickly
Ring up sales on your smartphone or tablet (iPad®, iPhone®, Android™) 3
Sync sales & Inventory information from mobile device with QuickBooks Point of Sale software
Transfer sales data to QuickBooks Financial software6,7
Automatically track inventory as you sell and receive items
Import inventory items from Microsoft® Excel®1
Track customer contact and purchase info
Import customers' files from Microsoft Excel1
Create customer letters easily with Microsoft Word® integration4
Synch customer data and accounts receivable with QuickBooks Financial software6
Use data from the Customer Center to improve your business decisions
Import vendor information from Microsoft® Excel®
Create and manage staff access to Point of Sale system
Allows discounts, returns, store credit and gift receipts
Track petty cash payouts
Access built-in tutorials for common tasks
Includes practice file for exploring without affecting your own business data
Track work and sales orders
Include pictures of inventory items
Track multiple vendors, UPC codes and serial numbers
Track employee hours and sales commissions
Send time cards to QuickBooks Financial software for payroll processing 5,6
Customize price tags, receipts and more
Generate purchase orders automatically at pre-set inventory levels
Built-in tools to update prices and create discounts across products and departments
Increase traffic and sales by using built-in tools to create promotional pricing of specific items
Capture “ship-to” addresses for creating mailing lists and labels
Ship and track packages using Shipping Manager 5
Set up a Rewards Program to increase sales and reward customer loyalty
Drill-down capability for sales and inventory by store location
Access to sales and inventory reports for each store location and at the “Company” level
Consolidate multi-store data into one file
Track inventory transfers between stores